Here is our documentation about our bluetooth controller.
You need to make sure you have a switched fused source for your controllers. These controllers are bluetooth and if wired directly would slowly drain the battery. We have our custom manufactured wiring harness we build specifically for our controllers.
Our controller and lighting systems are 12 VOLTS only! DO not hook up to anything greater as you will blow the controller and anything connected. Do not mount the controller near any heat source! This will burn the internal components.
Here are the apps for our bluetooth controllers. There are different apps based on the type of controller you have.
Here are the settings for our bluetooth controllers.
Top right of the app is the location of the settings.
- RGB Sequence - GRB
Once you click on Rhino Music from the list above the settings will change to what is configured from our shop. If they were changed they could effect how the products react.
- RGB Sequence - GRB
- LED Driver - WS2811
|2 (Rock Lights ONLY)||16||32|
|4 (18" Whips)||16||64|
|5 (2ft Whips)||16||80|
|8 (3ft Whips)||16||128|
|10 (4ft Whips)||16||160|
With the LED Chord app you are able to change how the whips look by changing the segments and the pixels / seg. Below are the rough total of leds per each whip so as long as your numbers are equal or greater then the below numbers it will fill the whip out.
- 18 inch whips: 60 pixel sections ( 180 LEDs per whip )
- 2 foot whips: 80 pixel sections ( 240 LEDs per whip )
- 3 foot whips: 120 pixel sections ( 360 LEDs per whip )
- 4 foot whips: 154 pixel sections ( 462 LEDs per whip )
If you are having trouble connecting to your controller here is some items to try.
- Make sure the controller is on and has power. I know it's simple but we have had customers with this basic issue. Check fuses to ensure power is going to the controller.
- Andriod - ensure your app has FULL permissions. This includes, Location ( GPS ), Bluetooth, and wifi is on and the app has permission to use this. If you do not give the app full permissions you will not be able to connect and see any bluetooth devices. Google Help about permissions.
- Make sure you are in range of your controller.
Here is how you rename your controller.
Unable to rename the controller.
On the first screen when you connect to the bluetooth controller long press on the controller to rename.